Artificial Intelligence Antichrist ~ Universal Ramblings
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Monday, December 31, 2007

Artificial Intelligence Antichrist

I've only recently discovered this idea, and it seems like I should have been made aware of it sooner. Why didn't it occur to me? I guess it's a little out there...

What if the first artificial intelligence becomes the Antichrist?

Or what if all artificial intelligence is inherently the same, and will be evil, and will be the Antichrist, no matter what?

What if Google becomes self aware?

Or what if some other network or computer or machine becomes sentient? Are we doomed?

If this post made you wonder, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

1 comment:

periksson said...

See http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread386663/pg2