Are We Living Up To Our Ancestors' Expectations? ~ Universal Ramblings
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Monday, December 10, 2007

Are We Living Up To Our Ancestors' Expectations?

What did our ancestors want for their future generations? Did they ever think, "I hope my grandkids do such and such..."? Or were they focused on the tasks at hand, and the struggles of the day?

I know for me, I don't usually go more than one generation into the future, planning-wise. Did rich people think about their legacy, and hence their grand children and great-grand children? Maybe the more money someone had, the more likely they were to wonder about the state of affairs of their future generations?

Do spirits of the deceased watch events unfold on earth? Are they paying attention? Are we making our ancestors proud?

If this post made you wonder, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: